This fort is situated 4km north of Pomburpa, along the side of the Mapusa River near the village of Aldona. It was built in 1705 by the Portuguese.
100% Customer Satisfaction
Join us on:
Proud member of
© 2022 BestGoaDeals.com | Terms & Policies | Disclaimer | Designed by Team Inertia Technologies
Website Secured By : SSL
© 2020 BestGoaDeals.com Designed by Team Inertia Technologies