Anjo Custodio Church
Elevated: 22.11.1933Â Â Â Â Feast: 3rd Sunday of November
History:Â The construction of the original Chapel of Sanvordem was commenced on 5.9.1885, completed n 2.1.1887 and the Chapel was blessed on 27.4.1887.Â It was affiliated to Tila-Mola parish.Â In the year of 1917, it was entrusted to the Pilar Fathers and the saintly Fr. Agnelo de Souza was appointed the â€œCapelao Curaâ€ on 19.9.1917.Â The church was rebuilt in 1932-33 and blessed on 22.11.1933 on which date it was upgraded to a full fledged parish.Â The church was rebuilt in 1999.
â€¢Â Eclectic style with Neo-Roman features
â€¢Â Large size, 5 bays x 3 storeys
â€¢Â Twin bell turrets with pointed arches and single spear finials
â€¢Â Large concrete porch with round columns and flat roof.
100% Customer Satisfaction