Nossa Senhora de Fatima Church
Elevated: 1959Â Â Â Â Feast: 13th May
History:Â Originally the Chapel of Cotta Fatorpa was dependent on the parish of Cuncolim, with a resident chaplain from 1.6.1954.Â The patron of the erstwhile chapel is given as the Holy Cross.Â It became a parish in 1959.Â A new Church building was consecrated on 4.5.1996.Â The special feature of the new church was that each parishioner offered sixteen days of free work service and each family gifted 50 stones to the project.
â€¢Â Modern structure
â€¢Â Medium size, single-storeyed
â€¢Â Gable has undulating crest, contains niche with icon
â€¢Â Large porch on round columns
100% Customer Satisfaction