Sao Francisco Xavier, Elevated: 1973,Â Â Feast: 1st Sunday of December
History: Originally a chapel was built here, its foundations were laid on 3.12.1908 and blessed on 26.1.1910.Â It was dependent on the church of Vasco da Gama.Â It became a parish church in 1973.Â The front portion of the church was extended and given a shape of a boat, the left side of the church was enlarged and a hall was added between 1973 and 1982.
â€¢Â Modern style
â€¢Â Medium size, 2 storey-high
â€¢Â Front portion in shape of boat, with twin bell-frame
â€¢Â Frontispiece of stepped profile
100% Customer Satisfaction