Enthrall your senses with the scenic beauty of Goa, and take a trip to this land of magic and beauty. Goa is a true tripper’s paradise. However, should you want to avoid any trouble in your paradise, the first thing to do would be to well plan your Goa trip.
Even then, there is not much to worry about as there are many tourist agents in and outside Goa to help you. On the other hand, if you are keen on making it on your own, it will not be much of a problem either, as Goa is very tourist friendly. Given below are a few useful travel tips for Goa to see you through your trip smoothly.
7. Confirm/re-confirm hotel booking yourself
8. Buy train tickets from Railway Booking Counters or through authorized Travel Agents.
1. Don’t fall for tempting exchange rates offered by unauthorized people.
2. Don’t allow any unauthorized person to act on your behalf.
3. Don’t purchase air/bus/train tickets through strangers, touts and unauthorized travel agencies.
4. Don’t accept lavish hospitality extended by strangers/unknown person especially while shopping for jewellery and expensive items.
5. Don’t travel in Taxi carrying any person other than the driver.
6. Don’t deal with unauthorized persons. Stay away from touts.