Goa is a place known for its beaches, but this is not the only attraction that the foreigners like to visit and spend their time once they land in Goa. Other then the domestic tourists from India, there are charter companies in Goa who help foreign tourists from Russia, UK, Czech Republic, Iran, etc to spend they long holidays ranging from 7 nights to 21 nights, to be spent well. Let me tell you in brief the flow and the different excursions that are done.
Once the charter flight lands into Goa, the company representatives greet and accompany the clients to their respective resorts. In their welcome kit they give them a brochure which has a list of excursions that they can do. The activities are not only for Goa but also for places like Delhi, Karnataka, Mumbai, etc which can be visited even within a day.
Here are most of the popular activities and sightseeing’s done :
1. Wildernest Nature Resort – Overnight Trip
2. All Goa In One Day : Dudhsagar Waterfalls, Old Goa Church & Spice Plantation Tour and Temples
3. Bondla Zoo and Spice Plantation Tour
4. Secret Beaches of Goa : Palolem Beach, Butterfly Island, Caba do Rama & Palacio
5. Shopping & Temple Visits
6. Cavelossim Beach & Shopping in Colva
7. Fishing Trip
8. Crab Catching Trip
9. Night Bazaar
10. Scuba Diving
Outside Goa :
1. Murdeshwar & Gokarna (day trip)
2. Hampi & Badami
3. Badami & Bhijapur
4. Tigers, Tuskers & Temple
6. Mumbai Day Trip
7. Delhi Agra 1 night / 2 days Trip
All the above trends and activities are not only helping the clients to enjoy their stay but making it the most memorable one in Goa.