There are different options for you when it comes to transportation in Goa. Here are some of the options which you can select from when you are in Goa:
Cycle hire in Goa:
Some tourists prefer to hire cycles especially foreigners as they be in Goa for long term stay.
Here are some of the few reasons why you should hire a bicycle in Goa:
1. Size: it is only 100km long and 65km wide — you can cover a lot of ground in just a few days
2. Roads are mostly rural, with an extensive network of quiet, usually paved roads that connect peaceful villages
3. Terrain is varied for all levels of fitness: flat coastline at the west, rolling agricultural paddies in the centre, mountain foothills to the east
4. Climate is warm and tropical
5. Scenery is stunning, lush and inspiring
6. People are kind, curious and supportive
7. Attractions accessible by bicycle include family-run “spice plantations”, wildlife sanctuaries, jungle retreats and beachside hostels
Bike hire in Goa:
The best way to explore Goa is on a bike. Goa offers you the very enticing option of renting a bike and getting around the place on your own! Bike rentals offer you the freedom to go where you choose, when you choose. Pay the money, turn they key on your newly acquired bike or scooter and Goa is yours to conquer!
Self driven car:
For tourists, Goa offers self driven car (car to be driven by the tourist) in various segments like hatchback, sedan, SUV and luxury vehicles. You can select the best one as per your requirement and price and drive the roads of Goa without any worry.
Chauffeur driven vehicle:
Just take a back seat and let our professional chauffeur (Driver) take you to where ever you want to go. No more worries about directions or parking, our chauffeur drive service will get you to your destination, relaxed and on-time.
Group Sightseeing buses:
There are various tourists buses which takes guest for sightseeing in groups. They pick you from your hotels show you the famous places in Goa and drop you back to the hotel.
Public transport in Goa:
Public transport largely consists of privately operated buses linking the major towns to rural areas. Hired forms of transport include unmetered taxis and, in urban areas, auto-rickshaws. A popular mode of transportation in Goa is the motorcycle taxi, operated by drivers who are locally called ‘pilots’. These vehicles transport a single pillion rider, at fares that are usually negotiated. Other than buses, ‘pilots’ tend to be the cheapest mode of transport. You can also rent out a motorcycle and explore the many contrasts that Goa has to offer around every twist and turn.
River crossings in Goa are serviced by flat-bottomed ferry boats. Crammed with people and vehicles, they go about their task in an unhurried manner.
They are extremely reasonable and run from dawn till late in the evening.
To know more, you can contact us on 08326711999 or visit us at carhireingoa.com