Covid19 Safe Guidelines & Brief SOP Guidelines during your vacation in Goa:
Hygiene and Sanitization are now the most essential requirements for all the tourists / travellers while choosing a stay for their vacation in Goa. Similarly, the Units / Hotels / Resorts in Goa are provided with important guidelines by the Health & Tourism Regulatory bodies. While we try to convey the best procedures and updated guidelines, we suggest you to kindly check the updates on the websites for latest Travel Advisory to Goa.
Here are some basic essential procedures that are required to follow by you, as a traveller, to Goa :
1. Covid-Negative Certificate (48hrs validity) is required for entering the state of Goa as a tourist. If the certificate is not available, a mandatory Covid swab test is required to be done at the entry point, and tourists would have to wait for the reports to come to enter the state.
2. You are required to wear a mask at all times when in public and follow Social-Distancing (atleast 3 feet) when interacting with the staff of the hotel /units and other guests.
3. If you are feeling breathlessness or Covid19 like symptoms, kindly report yourself to the nearest medical help or your relatives immediately.
4. We understand that you may have some inconveniences due to some activities, facilities and services not available during your stay, we request you to kindly co-operate with our team / staff of the hotel as it is beyond their control at times due to Covid19 restrictions.
Here are some basic guidelines that the Hotel / Resorts in Goa are advised to follow :
1. All Staff at the hotel / resorts are temperature checked and have to wear face masks. They follow Social Distancing / Physical Distancing guidelines. The staff strength is reduced to avoid too many people around for a particular service.
2. As much as possible, interactions would be done over the phone and in intercoms to avoid the virus transmission, if any.
3. Some Service areas are not open for guests due to restrictions and common areas are sanitised at regular intervals. We regret the inconvenience that may cause to you due to this.
4. Cancellation and Booking Terms for your holidays vary from hotel to hotel and BestGoaDeals Team will try its best to provide maximum support to get your bookings in the right direction. Incase of delays, we request you to kindly understand and we thank you for your patience.